Camelot Unchained Achieves Bounty System Stretch Goal
A new update from City State Entertainment reveals that the latest stretch goal for Camelot Unchained, the Bounty System, has been unlocked. The bounty system will be an additional system that will help add new levels of immersion and community building in CU.
The game’s next stretch goal will be the last major goal for a while, and is called the Engraving and Reaction System (or E.A.R.S.) This system is both for Combatants and Crafters. Crafters will gain more control over engravings and bonuses to enhancements, which will show visual cues as they activate in game.
You can learn more, and check out the current state of funding, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Delta Recruitment Begins Now
- The looming Iconian war is the greatest threat the Galaxy has ever faced. Enlist now.
- Drakensang Online Review
- Overall, saving humankind from utter destruction is loads of fun in this fantasy themed MMORPG.
- Strife Releases Patch 0.4.7
- Strife has released patch 0.4.7 today, adding two new pets: Plunder and Tink.