Guild Wars 2: Mid-season finale now available
ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2,” the newest update to the ongoing saga in the Living World of Guild Wars 2. A historic summit is about to take place in the spreading shadow of Mordremoth’s advance, but not all of the world leaders have agreed to attend. Can you convince uneasy allies to come together and cooperate, or will lingering tensions spell Tyria’s doom?
This episode opens up more land for you to explore. Venture further into Dry Top and test your mettle against the new foes you find there. After this release, Living World Season 2 will resume this Fall.
Some time ago, the villain Scarlet launched a devastating assault on Divinity’s Reach. Now, an anonymous source has accused Queen Jennah of being complicit in the attack. Unless her name is cleared, the Queen cannot leave her city to attend the upcoming summit. Work together with Kasmeer and Countess Anise to track these rumors to their source and lay this piece of political intrigue to rest.
The asura prodigy Taimi has made impressive progress on her waypoint recalibration device, but her troubles are far from over. Councilor Phlunt is trying to interfere with Taimi’s research – and using his attendance at the summit as a bargaining chip. She may be brilliant for her age, but will Taimi be able to both finish her project and convince the asura councilor to attend the summit?
Log in and play today to unlock free, permanent access to the story of The Dragon’s Reach: Part 2. Once you’ve completed the episode, you’ll be able to replay it through the new Story Journal feature and challenge yourself to complete special achievements.
The Mysterious Seed backpiece from episode three is still obtainable – and what’s more, you can gather new items and coax it to grow into an ascended or infused version. Continue to gather geodes, Zephyrite Lockpicks, and rare crafting materials as you work your way through the story.
Those of you who love PvP will be excited to learn that we’re adding in our first Living World Reward Track. Use the Arid Region Reward Track to unlock Season 2 rewards as you PvP.
For more info, visit www.guildwars2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Impressions
- I’m still very positive for this expansion, fan of the game aside and everything. Consider this before you complain about bugs on opening da...
- War Dragons Mobile Game Hits App Store
- Pocket Gems, a leader in mobile entertainment, is today announcing the launch of War Dragons, a 3D real-time strategy game for the iPhone
- Creative Assembly Announces A Total War Saga
- Creative Assembly have shared initial plans for a new class of historical Total War game that will launch under the badge of A Total War Saga.