Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you to collect every skin in the game.
Guild Wars 2 has a tremendous variety of gear to collect. From vanity skins to gear with specific stats to all manner of beautiful armor and weapons, there are a lot of ways to customize the look and function of your character. But currently, it can be a little overwhelming to try to sort through it all and choose a look and feel. Our answer to that is the Wardrobe, which makes it easy to customize your look at any time and to share cosmetic items across all the characters on your account.
Fore more info, visit https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-wardrobe-system/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online Previews Royal Quests and Basel Gorge
- Bless Online previewed a pair of new content updates in a recent post on their website.
- Hothead Games’ ‘Mighty Battles’ Coming Next Week -- Maybe!
- Mighty Battles is scheduled to come out next week, but it could be derailed! Two factions are at war within the studio!
- Darkness Rises Receives Hellish New Content Drop
- Third-person action RPG on mobile Darkness Rises has seen quite a lot of updates since launching.