Grepolis launches Thracian War Event
InnoGames announces the release of Thracian Conquest, a new event for its Strategic cross-platform game Grepolis. Players will be able to participate in the Thracian war and summon Hercules to lead their army in Thrace. The Event starts today and will run over the course of four weeks.
The game tasks players with freeing the oppressed people of Thrace from terrorizing insurgents. Players can choose from over 60 battlegrounds, unique mercenaries, rewards and special secrets in the map. Thracian Conquest allows players to encounter and recruit a maximum of 10 groups of mercenaries per day. The event also includes special character Hercules – when used in combat; he boosts the mercenaries’ battle power by 20%. Other notable features are: ability to see stationed rebels, unique rewards tied to specific battlegrounds and permanent enemy loses.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/browser-games/grepolis/
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Releases Patch Notes 3.13
- It's looking clear why Riot Games has been so silent this month. League of Legends' Patch 3.13 offers some of the most extensive bal...
- Hirez Roundup #16: Anime Ja Nai
- This is a jam-packed set of patch notes! I missed most of the live show of them, but I've sat down with the physical notes.
- ApocaRUFF's MMO Predictions 2016 - Buy to Play is Still King
- I'm going to start my predictions for 2016 by bringing up one of my old flames: Age of Wushu.