Grand Chase prepares to add the Seeker
Zero’s new “Seeker” job class is now available for pre-order in Grand Chase, and will release officially on July 12.
Zero’s Seeker job grants him additional attack damage, high defense, and increased HP recover through new command skills and the ability to dash and deflect attacks.
To celebrate, Grand Chase is hosting two events. Until July 12, players will get a 10% experience boost in dungeons or in PvP thanks to Zero’s emblem. Players who log in daily until July 19 will also get Zero’s Desperately Sought Orbs; if players collect all three orbs, they can create a special accessory.
Grand Chase is published by SG Interactive, which also publishes Trickster Online and Pangya.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
SG Interactive today announced that the all-new “Seeker” job class for Zero is now available for presale
SG Interactive today announced that the all-new “Seeker” job class for Zero, the popular Grand Chase: Chaos character, is now available for presale and will soon be added to the game. Alongside the special presale packages, players are also now able to access several special events celebrating the latest update to the pandemonium in Grand Chase: Chaos.
From now until the addition of Zero’s new job class on July 12, players are able to purchase sale-priced Seeker Reservation Vouchers. The vouchers can be redeemed for their corresponding packages during game maintenance on July 12, and gamers can choose between vouchers for the Seeker Deluxe Package, the Aspirant Package, or the Aspirant Accessories Package. Purchasers of the package will receive Zero’s Seeker class, which grants him the ability to inflict additional attack damage and maintain high defense through new command skills and an increased HP recovery rate. The Seeker class also comes with the ability to dash and deflect enemy attacks.
Zero’s new moves won’t be hitting Grand Chase without a party, however! Starting July 7, gamers may participate in the following events for a chance to receive bonus EXP and prizes:
• Seeker is Coming! Through July 12, players grinding in dungeons or playing in PvP mode will receive a 10 percent EXP boost through Zero’s emblem, which will be on display.
• Desperately Seeking Zero! Starting now, players that log in every day through July 19 will receive Zero’s Desperately Sought Orbs. There are three orbs to collect and gamers can create a specialized Desperately Seeking Zero accessory if they collect all the orbs.
To view a teaser trailer of Zero’s new update, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWj93RxyTK4
For more information on Grand Chase: Chaos, including full details on Zero’s dark past and his special in-game events, please visit http://grandchase.ntreev.net/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Chakra Rising Patch Notes Live
- TERA surprised us with news late last evening of a massive expansion hitting today.
- The Banner Saga Takes Geekie Award® in Indie Game Category
- Austin-based independent developer, Stoic, took home another award on Sunday night with its smash hit PC video game The Banner Saga winning th...