Gameglobe Reveals Teaser Trailer and Screenshots
Bigpoint and Square Enix have released a new trailer and screenshots for their upcoming title Gameglobe today.
Currently in closed beta, Gameglobe offers users free access to create, share, and play their own games, with console style HD graphics. Players may also choose from several levels from other players around the world. The games you can create are action-adventure inspired, and the creation tools promise to be intuitive and easy-to-use.
The trailer for the game can be found at www.gameglobe.com.
Bigpoint also publishes Battlestar Galactica Online and Dark Orbit.
Gameglobe First Screenshots
Shake up your imagination: Square Enix and Bigpoint have released the very first teaser trailer for Gameglobe™ (http://www.gameglobe.com), the innovative new online game platform to be published by the two companies. The 30-second teaser video grants a first glimpse at the worlds players can create and experience with Gameglobe and is sure to whet the appetite for the upcoming full-length trailer. Gameglobe is currently in closed beta and will be opened up to additional players in the coming months. To check out the video and register for the beta, players can head to the official website (http://www.gameglobe.com).
Gameglobe is a unique browser-based experience that gives users free access to create, share and play their own games and game worlds all with console-level HD graphics, or pick from a multitude of levels from other users all around the world. Gameglobe is developed by Danish studio Hapti.co, part of the Square Enix group, and will be published exclusively by Bigpoint in North America and Europe, who will distribute the game through the Bigpoint.com Portal as well as across their network of partners.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR Release Visions in the Dark Story Chapter
- Visions in the Dark introduces a darker, more ominous story as the Outlander’s battle intensifies.
- Torchlight MMO will be Free to Play
- Torchlight MMO from Runic Games will be free to play with a cash shop. The game's cash shop won't have any game breaking items eithe...
- Hero Zero Launches International Speed-Server
- Hero Zero is a free browser game that has been going strong for over seven years, and a Speed-Server is going live today.