Gameglobe now in Open Beta
Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
Anyone can create, share, and play their own games with Gameglobe, or pick from a variety of levels created by other players, all with console-level HD graphics.
“People find it hard to believe that this is free-to-play in the browser and now that we’ve opened up the game to everyone, we can’t wait to see what the world will create,” said Rune Vendler, Game Director.
The game offers tutorials, easy-to-use tools and props, and more. The game is playable in the browser for free, with no need to register. Players can even be directly invited to a specific level with a URL. Players can also browse games through Trending, Most Played, Most Liked, and Recently Published categories.
Gameglobe Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Balance Update Planned for The Witchwood
- Sometime after the HCT Playoffs are complete, there will be a balance update rolled out for Hearthstone, focused on The Witchwood.
- DCUO's Latest Feature is Weapon Mastery
- Sony Online Entertainment introduces Weapon Mastery and Amazon Fury Part I in DC Universe Online.
- Heroes of the Storm Offers Battleground Overviews
- Today, Blizzard Entertainment released a set of videos for its upcoming MOBA, Heroes of the Storm.