Gameglobe now in Open Beta
Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
Anyone can create, share, and play their own games with Gameglobe, or pick from a variety of levels created by other players, all with console-level HD graphics.
“People find it hard to believe that this is free-to-play in the browser and now that we’ve opened up the game to everyone, we can’t wait to see what the world will create,” said Rune Vendler, Game Director.
The game offers tutorials, easy-to-use tools and props, and more. The game is playable in the browser for free, with no need to register. Players can even be directly invited to a specific level with a URL. Players can also browse games through Trending, Most Played, Most Liked, and Recently Published categories.
Gameglobe Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Note Preview: Trickster's Illusion
- This afternoon, SMITE previewed its upcoming patch, Trickster's Illusion, set to go live on July 21.
- Identity V's Innovating 'Duo Hunter' Mode Goes Live in Today's Update
- NetEase announced that the latest update for their asymmetrical hit, Identity V goes live today and with it, a unique way to play the game.
- Join Respen's Marvelous Game in Neverwinter - April Fool's Event
- Perfect World Entertainment announces a special limited-time event for Neverwinter's April Fool's.