Gameglobe now in Open Beta
Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
Anyone can create, share, and play their own games with Gameglobe, or pick from a variety of levels created by other players, all with console-level HD graphics.
“People find it hard to believe that this is free-to-play in the browser and now that we’ve opened up the game to everyone, we can’t wait to see what the world will create,” said Rune Vendler, Game Director.
The game offers tutorials, easy-to-use tools and props, and more. The game is playable in the browser for free, with no need to register. Players can even be directly invited to a specific level with a URL. Players can also browse games through Trending, Most Played, Most Liked, and Recently Published categories.
Gameglobe Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Cross-Server Tournament This Week
- Playing League of Angels every day is not enough, well it is if you like to stay unknown and forgotten. To make a true impression in the game ...
- Jungle Force: Mobile Strategy Combat on iOS and Android
- Fedeen Games is excited to usher in the new generation of strategy combat with Jungle Force, now available on iOS and Android!
- Shards of War: Bigpoint introduces new Sentinel Ryudo
- Shards of WarBigpoint reveals Ryudo, the fifteenth character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game Shards of War. An assassin of the highe...