Gameglobe now in Open Beta
Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
Anyone can create, share, and play their own games with Gameglobe, or pick from a variety of levels created by other players, all with console-level HD graphics.
“People find it hard to believe that this is free-to-play in the browser and now that we’ve opened up the game to everyone, we can’t wait to see what the world will create,” said Rune Vendler, Game Director.
The game offers tutorials, easy-to-use tools and props, and more. The game is playable in the browser for free, with no need to register. Players can even be directly invited to a specific level with a URL. Players can also browse games through Trending, Most Played, Most Liked, and Recently Published categories.
Gameglobe Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawlout Early Beta Impressions
- But what is Brawlout? It’s a PC/XB/PS platform fighter, and that’s the big draw for me.
- Knight's Fable: Scorpion Mount Now Available
- One of the best mounts in Knight’s Fable made its long awaited debut on the latest update on 11.26, the day before Thanksgiving. Scorpio is ...
- CrossFire Announces E-Sports Initiative
- SG North announces Cross Fire's first eSports tournament of 2014.