Gameglobe now in Open Beta
Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
Anyone can create, share, and play their own games with Gameglobe, or pick from a variety of levels created by other players, all with console-level HD graphics.
“People find it hard to believe that this is free-to-play in the browser and now that we’ve opened up the game to everyone, we can’t wait to see what the world will create,” said Rune Vendler, Game Director.
The game offers tutorials, easy-to-use tools and props, and more. The game is playable in the browser for free, with no need to register. Players can even be directly invited to a specific level with a URL. Players can also browse games through Trending, Most Played, Most Liked, and Recently Published categories.
Gameglobe Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Braver Frontier: The Last Summoner Launches Real-Time PVP Mode
- Real-Time PVP is here in gumi's Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, the latest RPG in the Brave Frontier franchise.
- World of Tanks Review (Xbox One)
- The other stand-out for this release of the game is the updated physics engine. It’s more than simply adding a few effects here and there.
- SMITE Awilix Patch Notes Revealed
- HiRez Studios has just made their next major SMITE patch notes public. In addition to the stats on the newest Mayan warrior, Awilix, quite a f...