Gameglobe now in Open Beta
Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.
Anyone can create, share, and play their own games with Gameglobe, or pick from a variety of levels created by other players, all with console-level HD graphics.
“People find it hard to believe that this is free-to-play in the browser and now that we’ve opened up the game to everyone, we can’t wait to see what the world will create,” said Rune Vendler, Game Director.
The game offers tutorials, easy-to-use tools and props, and more. The game is playable in the browser for free, with no need to register. Players can even be directly invited to a specific level with a URL. Players can also browse games through Trending, Most Played, Most Liked, and Recently Published categories.
Gameglobe Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Gets Steam-y
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, the humorous hack-n’-slash-meets-tower-defence PC title from Ubisoft Montrea...
- Firefall: Elemental Destruction Update Available
- Red 5 Studios announces Update 1.1: Elemental Destruction for the open world MMO shooter, Firefall, introducing powerful new weapons and damag...
- Eclipse War Online launches Closed Beta on February 25th
- Playwith Interactive, publishers R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud & Seal Online, are almost ready release their latest title, Eclipse War Online, in...