Xsyon Allows Free Players to Start Tribes and Build Towns
The apocalyptic sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon has always focused around its tribal mechanics, terraforming and construction. Until now, free players were required to join existing tribes in order to try out these systems.
These systems represent the core of the game as players have molded the land and constructed impressive and creative towns, tree houses, fortresses and monuments.
Starting this week, new players can join the Xsyon community and start their own tribe for free. Creating their own homesteads, new free players can shape the land explore the game’s extensive architecture system on their own, without the aid of other game citizens!
If you are new to Xsyon or are one of the many who have tried out Xsyon but never had the chance to enjoy the tribe, terraforming and building systems, now is a good time to check things out!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Begins DC Batman Collaboration
- In celebration of the game’s first anniversary, Super Heroes and Super-Villains from the Batman family are now available for a limited time...
- Black Desert Online New World Feature Introduced
- Black Desert Online is finalizing its New World feature today, enabling a "one world" experience long sought after by players.
- Shaiya: Iron Invasion Launches into Full-Scale Warfare
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the arrival of Shaiya’s long-awaited Episode Seven in t...