Xsyon Allows Free Players to Start Tribes and Build Towns
The apocalyptic sandbox MMORPG, Xsyon has always focused around its tribal mechanics, terraforming and construction. Until now, free players were required to join existing tribes in order to try out these systems.
These systems represent the core of the game as players have molded the land and constructed impressive and creative towns, tree houses, fortresses and monuments.
Starting this week, new players can join the Xsyon community and start their own tribe for free. Creating their own homesteads, new free players can shape the land explore the game’s extensive architecture system on their own, without the aid of other game citizens!
If you are new to Xsyon or are one of the many who have tried out Xsyon but never had the chance to enjoy the tribe, terraforming and building systems, now is a good time to check things out!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Teases Blight of Frost Keep Update
- Nexon today teases the first post-launch content update to Riders of Icarus featuring an expansion of end-game content with an upped level cap
- Wild Terra Review
- Wild Terra is essentially a different game since the last time I played, so it's about time I give it a full review!
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (6/27): Orcs Must Die! Unchained + ZMR + Giveaways!
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!