G.I. JOE is Coming to Puzzles & Survival
Puzzles & Survival, a zombie-themed match-3 strategy game launched by 37 GAMES, announced today that it will team up with Hasbro, Inc. to bring G.I. JOE to the game on May 6.
Upon its launch in May, this limited-time collaborative event will pit players against the evil forces of Cobra over the course of six exclusive events, all while still striving to defeat the zombies that have become part and parcel of daily life. In doing so, players will have the chance to engage with the characters that have made G.I. JOE such an iconic action hero brand and enjoy the stunning visual effects and thrilling gameplay that the limited-time event will offer.
Of course, such an exciting crossover event would never have been possible had it not been for the extraordinary dedication of both the game’s fans and developers. Their zeal and enthusiasm are doubtless responsible for the game being the subject of many App Store and Google Play recommendations, which cumulatively led to the game being downloaded over 38 million times. As if that wasn’t enough, the game also won the SensorTower APAC Best Gameplay Innovation Award in 2021, a well-deserved feat in light of the remarkably innovative spirit that compelled the developers to partner with household names in the first place.
Now you know that G.I. JOE is coming to Puzzles and Survival- and, after all, knowing is half the battle- make sure not to miss out on the opportunity to save the world this May. In the meantime, be sure to download the game now and enter the gift code [PNSGIJOE].
G.I. JOE is a trademark of Hasbro used with permission.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review - Chernobog, the Black God
- Chernobog is also known as the “Black God”, and is the counterpart of the White Gold, Belobog. Chernobog is the stuff of nightmares.
- Shot Online is Coming to Steam in January 2019
- As of January 22nd, 2019, Webzen's Shot Online will be available to the users of Steam, in a new partnership.
- Ragadamus' Portents for 2019 Online Gaming
- 2018 was not the best year for online gaming. For every solid, enjoyable option, there was something horrific that never ceased to disappoint.