Fourth Developer Diaries for World of Warplanes Released
Wargaming has released the fourth in their series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The new video discusses the game’s control schemes, which will include the use of mouse, keyboard, gamepad, and joystick, depending on player preferences. Each option is looked at in detail to discuss the pros and cons of each, to help players choose what may be right for them. The game’s basic control schemes will be designed to be easy to learn and master, with a more advanced control scheme available to be unlocked.
World of Warplanes is currently in closed beta.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #4
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Neverwinter & STO Events Now Live
- Summer is only a few weeks away and to celebrate Perfect World is kicking off their annual Summer Event on the planet Risa today.
- Heat Online Open Beta Begins August 17
- Heat Online open beta begins August 17, 2010. Fans of Project Torque from Aeria Games should enjoy playing Heat Online, as they're the sa...
- Closers Reveal New Playable Character Joining the Wolf Dogs in April
- Today, En Masse Entertainment announced the winner of the 'Tina vs. Harpy' community event for Closers.