Fourth Developer Diaries for World of Warplanes Released
Wargaming has released the fourth in their series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The new video discusses the game’s control schemes, which will include the use of mouse, keyboard, gamepad, and joystick, depending on player preferences. Each option is looked at in detail to discuss the pros and cons of each, to help players choose what may be right for them. The game’s basic control schemes will be designed to be easy to learn and master, with a more advanced control scheme available to be unlocked.
World of Warplanes is currently in closed beta.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #4
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Brawler, Contest of Champions, Announced for Mobile at NYCC
- Marvel Contest of Champions is an immersive, high-action, high-fidelity super hero combat game for mobile devices. Players fight their way thr...
- MechWarrior Online World Championships Announced
- Signups are now open for the qualifying rounds of the highest skill tournament in eSports, the MechWarrior Online World Championships for 2016
- Defiance 2050's Open Beta Coming This Weekend
- Beginning on Friday, June 22nd at 10 am PST, the Defiance 2050 Open Beta starts on PC! It will last until Monday, June 25th at 10 am PST.