Gamigo Announces New MMORPG – Loong: The Power of the Dragon
Wow! The folks over at Gamigo have really been on a roll lately. This is third new game announcement from them this month! Today Gamigo announced a brand new free to play MMORPG – Long: The Power of the Dragon. The Power of the Dragon is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG that boasts over 1,000 quests, 100 pets and PvP battles which can accommodate up to 500 players at once. The game cost a whopping $10 million to develop! Loong: The Power of the Dragon is scheduled to begin its beta testing phase sometime in the summer of 2010.
Hamburg, 17th March 2010 – 40 million players in China, breath-taking, detailed graphics and online warfare with up to 500 players. Today, gamigo announces Loong – The Power of the Dragon, a new online RPG
that is truly in a class of its own, for Europe and North America! “Loong has been the greatest release of 2010 in China and we are very proud to be bringing a game like this one to the West. The spectacularly detailed graphics are unparalleled in the world of free-to-play games,” said Patrick Streppel, member of gamigo’s executive board.
This incredible game cost roughly ten million dollars to develop. The result is an extremely colourful, fascinating world set in ancient China that has captivated more than 40 million Chinese players since its launch there in January of 2010. Exciting journeys take adventurers through endlessly vast desert landscapes, into mysterious castles, and along winding paths through the jungle – visually diverse settings that will make the hearts of gamers beat a few beats faster. More than 1,000 quests, 100 pets, PvP combat for up to 500 players, and the ability to swim create plenty of diversion and excitement in
The first players will be able to enter the world of Loong – The Power of the Dragon when the game starts in the beta testing phase in the summer of 2010.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Otherland Celebrates 21 Years of the Franchise with Extensive Improvements
- Back in 1997, the first of the OTHERLAND tetralogy was published by Tad Williams, which has since become a lynchpin of the cyberspace Sci-Fi.
- Marvel Heroes - Update 2.31 - Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
- A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.
- MTG Development: Dominaria and Events On The Way
- March has seen a lot of growth for Magic: the Gathering Arena, and April promises to be no different.