Forsaken World: Dysil’s Wrath Expansion Launching in November
Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is proud to announce the acclaimed free-to-play MMORPG Forsaken World, is set to launch its latest expansion Dysil’s Wrath in November. In this latest expansion players will face off against each other in cross-server PvP, battle three brand new epic raid bosses, earn high level PvP gear in the new arena season, construct guild buildings, and much more.
“A lot of hard work and effort has gone into this latest expansion, so it’s with great pleasure to let our players know Dysil’s Wrath is coming soon,” said Perfect World Entertainment Senior Product Manager, Mark Hill. “There are so many great features we’re including in this latest expansion. Along with a new arena season, and new raid bosses; all new fashion items, mounts, and pets have been added. These are just a few of the many updates we’re including in this latest expansion. Dysil’s Wrath gives both new and current players something to look forward to.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars Updated Beta Look
- United Front Games rescued the Sleeping Dogs franchise from certain disaster, and made something truly fantastic.
- MU Online to Relaunch in SEA
- PlayPark announced this morning that they will be relaunching MU Online in Southeast Asia, with Webzen.
- Vanguard Princess v1.4 Review
- Players become a super-powered female fighter on a mission to destroy an evil villainess planning on exterminating the human race.