FireFall: Chosen Offensive Event on September 28th
Red 5 Studios announces its second Chosen Offensive live event for their open world MMO Shooter, Firefall, where players will be battling an army of Elite Chosen Bosses operated by the game’s development team. These menacing incursions can happen anywhere in the world of Firefall, from the deceptively tropical Coral Forest to the unending dunes of Sertao or even in the volcanic depths of Devil’s Tusk. Players who participate not only get the thrill and satisfaction of battling against members of the development team but can also earn event-exclusive rewards.
Participants who log onto Firefall and join the battle for a minimum of 60 consecutive minutes on Sunday, Sept. 28, 2014, between 11:00am and 2:00pm PDT will receive rewards ranging from battleframe warpaint to a gorgeous new decal. Pilots who participate in the successful destruction of developer-controlled Chosen Bosses will receive an exclusive pet along with other prizes.
For more information about the Chosen Offensiveevent this Sunday along with the complete list of rewards, please visit: http://www.firefallthegame.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Light: A Stand-Out Mobile/PC MMO
- I very seldom find myself playing mobile MMOs but Crusaders of Light is an exception to that.
- Webzen Releases New Advanced Class for C9: Demonisher
- WEBZEN releases a brand new class for the adrenaline-pumping 3D Action MMORPG, CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL (C9).
- SWTOR Defend The Throne Update Developer Interview
- Last week I had a chance to sit down in a phone call with Creative Director Charles Boyd of Star Wars: The Old Republic.