Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1 Offers New Heavensward Chapter
Following the release of Final Fantasy® XIV: Heavensward®, Square Enix today launches Patch 3.1, As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness. This update continues the main story, following the nation of Ishgard in the wake of the Warrior of Light’s return from Azys Lla. It also offers exciting new gameplay content, including:
- Void Ark: The new 24-player alliance raid invites adventures to do battle on a haunted vessel while unraveling the mystery surrounding it
- Exploratory Missions: Embark on missions that task adventurers to explore far-off islands by way of airship and battle monsters in an open field, allowing them to unearth rare gear and items
- Lord of Verminion: A brand-new real-time strategy attraction at the Manderville Gold Saucer where players can use their minions to battle it out against other players, or take on challenges against boss minions
- Two high-level dungeons: Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum and Pharos Sirius (Hard)
- Vanu Vanu beast tribe quests offer insight into the lives of the Zundu tribe and feature a new “quest sync” system to offer rewards and challenges equivalent to the player level at which they are accepted
- The Minstrel’s Ballad: Thordan’s Reign: Face off against Thordan and his twelve knights once more in this enhanced-difficulty version of the battle, offering players a greater challenge
- The ability to fly will be granted to a number of existing ground mounts, including Magitek armor
- New hairstyles, and much more.
The full Patch 3.1 notes can be found here.
Additionally, in celebration of the final chapter to the Rhapsodies of Vana’diel storyline in Final Fantasy XI, which also released today, Iroha, the star of the recent Rhapsodies of Vana’diel® storyline, will be visiting Final Fantasy XIV in a special collaboration event from November 11 through December 31. Adventurers will be able to participate in event quests to obtain exclusive in-game items, including Iroha’s outfit. More details on the collaboration can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Raiders Gets First Major Update with Brand-New Frontier Siege Mode
- Wakfu Raiders’ very first major update will be going live soon this week and will add a new spin to the action role-playing game mechanic.
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now Available on Steam
- The developer team from Berlin, Germany recently announced that an Early Access version of the racer would soon be published. As by today the ...
- Prepare Yourself for Hero Civilization: A New Dawn
- Vibrant Games has announced the launch of New Era of its successful top ranked browser MMORTS game Hero Civilization (HC).