Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Comes to Mabinogi
Now through August 16, 2016, fans of popular anime “Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]” can step into the fantasy world in a new collaboration with Mabinogi, the world’s most expressive MMORPG. Players can don the attire of their favorite “Fate/stay night [UBW]” characters, including hardworking student Shirou Emiya, the mysterious Rin Tohsaka, or cheerful but callous Illyasviel von Einzbern, and become true Masters of magic as they battle for the Holy Grail in this new, limited-time, collaborative event.
In “Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]”, Fuyuki City, Japan is in the midst of the Fifth Holy Grail War; a secret magical tournament in which seven Masters chosen from the populace must fight alongside seven reincarnated legendary heroes in a battle to the death to claim the powerful magical artifact known as the Holy Grail. Mabinogi players will be able to recreate this epic battle through several in-game events including:
- Fate/ Servants Event: Manifest the powerful skills used by the Servants, in the Jousting Arena of Tara. Prove your strength and earn rewards such as Saber’s Excalibur, Archer Bage, Saber Figure and many more!
- Dice of Fate Event: Challenge Fate and compete against opponents by rolling the dice and defeating monsters. Win the competition and earn rewards including Archer’s Bow, Rin Tohsaka Bag, Illyasviel Figure and more!
- Find the Suspect Event: Earn Fate-themed assets and create your own “Mabinovel”, a new system that enables players to use in-game art assets to create their own user-generated stories to share with other players. For a limited time, participants can receive the “Fate/stay night [UBW]” Collection Book with favorite characters from the anime to create their own Mabinovel.
- In-Game Cosplay: For a limited time, players can collect outfits and “Fate/stay night [UBW]” weapons to cosplay as their favorite characters from the anime. Fight the Holy Grail war as a Master or unleash your skills as a powerful Servant by collecting special boxes containing new items, outfits and powerful support puppets throughout the event. Additionally, limited edition Doll Bags featuring adorable dolls of “Fate/stay night [UBW]” characters Archer, Saber, Rin Tohsaka and Illyasviel will be available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2015 Announced
- Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights ...
- The Rise of Chinese Online Gaming
- In recent days it feels like every other game we see released on mobile and browser platforms are Made in China.
- Maestia Announces Open Beta Date
- Gravity Interactive has announced the open beta launch date, plus a new trailer, for Maestia.