Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado: New Dev Diary Revealed
With the release of Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado only days away, lead designer Martin Anward has moved to the front of the camera to describe the many changes coming in the latest expansion to Paradox Development Studio’s hit historical empire-building game.
In this seven minute video, Anward describes the new mechanics for Central and South American native states, including three new religions that promise to challenge even the most experienced desktop monarchs. Anward also goes into great detail on the Nation Designer and alternate starting maps that will be available for the first time in El Dorado.
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado is scheduled for release on February 26, 2015 and will be available on many popular digital storefronts, as well as the Paradox Store.
For more information, please visit www.europauniversalis4.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Daji Patch 4.9 Livestream Recap and Gallery
- SMITE patch livestream reveals DaJi among other changes. Here's the short and sweet summary!
- Warlocks: New Name + New Update
- Warlocks, the 2D action RPG was selling better than AAA titles during its first sales week
- ArenaNet Reveals The Revenant Elite Specialization: Herald
- Today, ArenaNet is finally revealing the elite specialization for the revenant. Meet the herald.