Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado: New Dev Diary Revealed
With the release of Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado only days away, lead designer Martin Anward has moved to the front of the camera to describe the many changes coming in the latest expansion to Paradox Development Studio’s hit historical empire-building game.
In this seven minute video, Anward describes the new mechanics for Central and South American native states, including three new religions that promise to challenge even the most experienced desktop monarchs. Anward also goes into great detail on the Nation Designer and alternate starting maps that will be available for the first time in El Dorado.
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado is scheduled for release on February 26, 2015 and will be available on many popular digital storefronts, as well as the Paradox Store.
For more information, please visit www.europauniversalis4.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained's 4th Archetype Reveal is Shapeshifters
- The child of Loki is as wily a creature as you’d expect. Capable of obtaining runes to unlock new forms.
- Hyper Universe Early Access Now Available on Steam
- The side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe is officially in Early Access! It will be free to play when it goes live, but Early Access is now.
- Early Access: Aura Kingdom Beta Review
- Anyone who enjoyed Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal will be in for a good time here.