Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado: New Dev Diary Revealed
With the release of Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado only days away, lead designer Martin Anward has moved to the front of the camera to describe the many changes coming in the latest expansion to Paradox Development Studio’s hit historical empire-building game.
In this seven minute video, Anward describes the new mechanics for Central and South American native states, including three new religions that promise to challenge even the most experienced desktop monarchs. Anward also goes into great detail on the Nation Designer and alternate starting maps that will be available for the first time in El Dorado.
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado is scheduled for release on February 26, 2015 and will be available on many popular digital storefronts, as well as the Paradox Store.
For more information, please visit www.europauniversalis4.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heir of Light One-Year Anniversary Giveaway
- We've partnered with GAMEVIL to host a giveaway for the first anniversary of Heir of Light.
- gumi Reveals 'Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner' With New Video
- gumi offered their first look at their upcoming JRPG, Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, which will hit Western Territories in the Summer.
- Wargaming.net Funds £75,000 Exhibit for Dornier 17 at RAF Museum
- The only known German Dornier Do17 bomber is getting an enhanced exhibit in the Royal Air Force Museum, thanks to Wargaming.net.
Videos You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #89 June 10 - Lord of the Rings Online, Kartuga, Runes of Magic, Maestia, & More