Chain Chronicle: HD Retina Display & Story Content Update Available
SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new HD Retina display option, as well as story and gameplay content update for Chain Chronicle now available.
The new update of the hit line defense role-playing game features high definition Retina display on tablets for a more crystal clear and detailed look. The update also modifies Chain Chronicle to be fitted to the iPad’s aspect ratio of 4:3.
This February content update includes a new story addition and fresh in-game content for RPG and mobile gaming fans. Players gain a chance to acquire new weapons such as the Skull Rod and Ideal Wand, and new Chain Story quests featuring Silver Wolf Guide Barienna and Thousand Rivers Warrior Jedah. A new 5-star soldier, the awesome Flame Swordswoman Sonya, is also available for recruitment.
The latest story chapter, Chapter Nine, continues the epic tale of the volunteer army and their quest to defeat the Black Army. As representatives from all over Yggdra gather for a Round-Table Conference to discuss war plans, main heroine Phoena makes a shocking revelation about the army’s leader, the Black King. Meanwhile, the Sage of the Sword Melchior plans to enlist the help of the volunteer army to find items for a special “trump card” that will aid them in their inevitable showdown against the Black Army.
Both updates are free and require no additional cost to download.
For more info, visit chainchronicle.gumi.sg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack Available Today
- 2K and Gearbox Software announced today that the first add-on content pack for Borderlands®: The Pre-Sequel™, Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pa...
- First Assault Interview with Lead Game Director Jung Eik Choi
- We were offered the opportunity to interview Lead Game Director of First Assault, Jung Eik Choi, about the game's development and more.
- Update 7.5 for World of Tanks goes live
- Wargaming has announced Update 7.5 for World of Tanks has gone live, bringing several new features such as new tier 10 tanks, arenas, and titl...