PAX West 2016 Day Three Recap
I really didn’t do all that much on day three – mostly photograph taking and letting DizzyPW do some work! Most of the stuff we saw today is under an embargo, but it was all quite fun! I can’t think of anything that I really didn’t enjoy to be absolutely honest. While it was a bit crowded, and I actually got physically pushed out of the Indie Megabooth when I was trying to visit the Obduction booth [really, I twisted my ankle under a horde of really obnoxious, ill-bathed people]. Today was the great Sea of Armpits; everyone was taller than me and in closed areas it was borderline claustrophobic. I couldn’t breathe and it was quite vexing. Other than that particular moment I had a blast, and while the running and walking is exhausting physically, there’s a bit of a rush, an adrenaline boost when you get to the press areas, and knowing you did your job to the best of your ability. I didn’t go to PAX East this year so I didn’t get my brief training/reminder of how taxing it is.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Previews Silverhand Race
- Today City State Entertainment ended the full month long backstory behind the Silverhand race's origins for Sandbox realm warfare MMORPG,...
- League of Angels: New F2P MMORPG goes live
- A new MMORPG by R2Games is now live and ready to play! League of Angels is a hybrid turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game. Combining aspects...
- World of Tanks Ural Steel 2012 Winners Announced
- Wargaming has announced the winners of their International Ural Steel Championship 2012 finals, which were held in Moscow on September 16.