ESPN to host ‘Heroes of the Storm’ College Tournament
The ultimate Heroes of the Storm™ collegiate tournament comes to a head this April 26 at the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angeles – and you’re invited! There, the top “Heroic Four” teams from schools across the U.S. and Canada will clash in the epic final matches of Heroes of the Dorm™. eSports fans everywhere can find out which team claims victory—and walks away with free tuition for college—by watching the battle unfold LIVE in person, online, or on television.
- WHEN: Sunday, April 26, 2015, 2:30pm – 8:30pm PT
- Heroic Four: 2:30pm – 6:30pm PT
- Grand Finals: 6:30pm – 8:30pm PT
- WHERE: Shrine Expo Hall
- 665 West Jefferson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90007
- Doors open at 1:30pm PT—admittance is free but space is limited, so be sure to show up early.
- WATCH: Watch the “Heroic Four” duke it out on ESPN3, accessible in the eSports category online at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets through the WatchESPN app, and streamed on televisions on Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
Witness the Grand Finals LIVE on prime time TV on an ESPN network—further details to be announced.
So far, students from more than 400 colleges coast to coast—including Penn State, UCLA, and Georgia Tech—have signed up to fight for free college tuition and other prizes. More than 650 teams are already registered and ready for battle . . . but time’s running out to warp into the Nexus, as signups close tomorrow, March 26.
For more info, visit http://www.heroesofthedorm.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Wednesday Recap: Bloodstained and Laser League
- Wednesday saw the E3 speed pick up and a lot of last-minute meetings fall into place. So much so, there's too much to talk about.
- Rising Thunder Alpha Impressions
- Picking up the game for the first time will feel familiar to anyone who’s even briefly played street fighter 4.
- RUF Cars are heading to Auto Club Revolution Garages
- Auto Club Revolution announces that RUF cars are coming to the ACR garage.