Elsword: New playable job “Psychic Tracer”
KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the ability for players to advance Add, the 9th playable character, to the next Job Type: The Psychic Tracer.
Add’s maniacal obsession with Nasod technology has driven him to further his research to the point of absolute brilliance. He succeeds in assembling a Nasod Armor prototype that seamlessly conforms to the wearer’s physique. Though weaponization of his armor is inconsistent, conclusion of a successful test allows Add to engage his enemies on a level never seen before… With nothing more than his mind, Add commands the newfound Nasod Armor to obey every thought, even defying the laws of physics.
With the maddening realization of how close he is to unlocking the secret of the Nasod design weighing heavy upon his mind, Add’s curiosity grows, and he’s inspired to continue towards his path of complete mastery over Nasod Technology.
At level 15, players can choose either to complete the in-game quest or purchase the 1st Job Change Item from the shop to unlock Add’s 1st Job change, Psychic Tracer. As Psychic Tracer, Add’s attack logic becomes extremely aggressive utilizing the Nasod Armor to extend combinations and unleash electrifying effects to dish out direct damage that is rivaled by none other. If combos aren’t preferred, players can use spells like Pulse Cannon, Quake Buster, Dynamo Configuration – Desolver, Conqueror and many more to obliterate your opponents from a distance.
The Psychic Tracer’s invention, the sophisticated Nasod Armor can be activated while Dynamo Configuration Mode (DP mode) is on. To use this feature, learn the passive skill called Nasod Armor Mode – Battle Gear. This enables Add to extend his combos with the Nasod Armor commands and skills. It also decreases DP use and enhances Nasod Armor command damage while DP mode is in effect.
For more info, visit www.elsword.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- June Update Arrives for Spirit Tales
- KoramGame will release the latest update for Spirit Tales on June 13, featuring new, high level content and an increased level cap.
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announces Summer Update
- PopCap Vancouver today announced Trouble in Zombopolis: Part One , the next free major content update to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2
- Sigils: Battle for Raios - New trailer available
- Karlsruhe online games provider Gameforge and Austria’s leading game developer Sproing are working on a MOBA RPG for tablets: Sigils: Battle...