MapleStory M Beta Announced
MapleStory fans will soon have a new adventure to embark on, as the MapleStory M beta has been announced.
Players will be able to download the MapleStory M beta until January 30 through the Google Play Store (except in Korea, China, and Japan). Beta testers will be the first to explore Maple World with its five unique characters, explore its new daily dungeons, and peek at a variety of game systems including the new forging system.
MapleStory M’s features include:
- A Return to Maple World: Revisit the classic characters, monsters, and locations of MapleStory.
- Five Original Characters: Play as Dark Knight, Bowmaster, Night Lord, Bishop, or Corsair.
- Daily Dungeons: Power up with jewels found in daily dungeons. Different jewels are available each day of the week!
- Private Mini Dungeons: Focus your leveling by hunting specific items and monsters in your own mini dungeon.
- Conquer the Mu Lung Dojo: A challenge which tasks players to climb the floors of the Dojo to face against martial arts master Mu Gong.
- Explore Nett’s Deadly Pyramid: Discover the mysteries of Nett’s Pyramid while surviving attack from monsters and mummies.
- Join With Friends in an Expedition: Party up with up to ten other friends to battle iconic raid boss Zakum.
First released in Korea in October 2016, MapleStory M quickly became the #1 ranked free game on both the App Store and the Google Play Store sand amassed over two million downloads in the first two weeks. With its global launch later this year, the game will be available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and the Google Play Store for Android devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Launches Biggest Update Ever: Season 5
- KOG Games launches the largest-yet update for Grand Chase, marking the start of Season 5.
- Dungeons 2: Now Available
- Dungeons 2: Now Available - New dungeon mangement/RTS game similar to Dungeon Keeper
- EVE Valkyrie - Warzone Brings Non-VR Players to the EVE: Valkyrie Universe
- Players like me can't play EVE: Valkyrie, mostly because of motion sickness. Whether it's lack of VR or sickness, rejoice! It's...