Eden Eternal announces upcoming patch details
Eden Eternal’s next major update will be launched in mid-September, featuring a new race and game system.
The new race, the Anuran, are an isolated, frog-like species with a “good sense of humor.” The patch also introduces racial crafting abilities at level 30: Gemcrafting (Humans), Engineering (Zumi), and Alchemy (Anuran). Players above level 20 can set up a market stall in Aven in marked areas, and two new NPCs will offer special experience and CP boosts as well as fortune bags.
Eden Eternal is published by Aeria Games, which also publishes Grand Fantasia and Dream of Mirror Online.
Eden Eternal – Anuran Patch Screenshots:
Eden Eternal Announces Upcoming Content
New Anuran Race, Player Shops and Racial Crafting System to be Released Mid-September
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Sept. 7, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has just announced today that Eden Eternal will be releasing its latest content patch in mid-September that includes the new Anuran race along with a new crafting system.
The Anuran are frog-like creatures who are an outgoing and companionable race, however they were once an isolated race prior to their visit to the central continent. The Anuran sociological structure has evolved since then, and they are now well-known for having a good sense of humor about practically everything.
Also included in this content patch:
- Racial Special Abilities: Level 30 characters and above will now have the ability to gather materials from the established guild towns and craft a wide variety of items. Four NPCs will be added to Aven to provide information and the necessary items to gather crafting materials.
o Humans can utilize Gemcrafting to augment weapons and armor.
o Zumi can utilize Engineering to unique gadgets with a multitude of effects.
o Anuran can utilize Alchemy to create potions, dyes and essences.
- Player Shops: Players who are level 20 and above will now be able to set up their own personal stalls in the main town of Aven. To provide a structured player market, there will be marked designated areas where players can set up their custom stalls.
- New NPC’s: There are two key NPCs that will be added to expand on the players’ game progression. Both of these NPC services will be able to be accessed in two hour increments and they provide level-tiered boosts and Fortune Bags. Professor Koss will provide players with timed EXP and CP boosts as part of “Eden Eternal Boot Camp” and Assistant Teren will allow players to receive different Fortune Bags throughout the day.
Like every title at Aeria Games, Eden Eternal is free to play and does not require a subscription fee. For more information on Eden Eternal, please visit http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile's First PvP Invitational Tournament Streams This Weekend
- Following an eventful and well-received PvP Season One, Path of Exile will be hosting the game's very first PvP invitational this weekend...
- Beach Volleyball 2016 Now Available on Mobile
- VTree Entertainment has announced the launch of its premium mobile game, Beach Volleyball 2016.