Dying Light: Supporters rewarded with Top-Tier Weapons
Today Techland launched a unique campaign for all existing Dying Light fans. As a way to thank players for their support and trust, Techland is rewarding all current and future pre-orders with access to rare in-game weapons. These weapons will be distributed in the form of special weapon dockets which can be redeemed in-game. The sooner participants register their pre-orders, the more weapons they will receive – with each week before the launch of Dying Light bringing one more weapon docket to their accounts. The full process is explained in this infographic above.
To take part in the campaign, players need to sign up at dockets.dyinglightgame.com. The dockets can then be redeemed for top-tier weapons when playing the game.
Dying Light is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and the PC, and is scheduled for release in 2015 on January 27th in the Americas, January 28th in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and January 30th in Europe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes is Shutting Down
- A few other news sites have recently reported this, and thanks to Gamespot (as that's where I read it), but sad news, Marvel fans.
- MapleStory Anime makes European debut
- Nexon Europe has announced the arrival of MapleStory Anime, a fantastical tale from the acclaimed Mad House Studio, adapted from the world of ...
- Travian: Legends Reveals Largest Expansion in 14-Year History
- Travian: Legends is scheduling an update called "Fire and Sand", which will be released in September and will be free to all players...