Dying Light: Supporters rewarded with Top-Tier Weapons
Today Techland launched a unique campaign for all existing Dying Light fans. As a way to thank players for their support and trust, Techland is rewarding all current and future pre-orders with access to rare in-game weapons. These weapons will be distributed in the form of special weapon dockets which can be redeemed in-game. The sooner participants register their pre-orders, the more weapons they will receive – with each week before the launch of Dying Light bringing one more weapon docket to their accounts. The full process is explained in this infographic above.
To take part in the campaign, players need to sign up at dockets.dyinglightgame.com. The dockets can then be redeemed for top-tier weapons when playing the game.
Dying Light is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and the PC, and is scheduled for release in 2015 on January 27th in the Americas, January 28th in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and January 30th in Europe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Chronicles Announces First Update and Apology Goodies
- Only two weeks after launch, Cliffhanger Productions has announced the first update containing a number of balancing changes for items and ch
- Earthrise gains new developer
- Earthrise, sandbox MMORPG originally published and developed by Masthead Studios, has gained a new developer.
- Dynasty Warriors Mobile is coming to iOS and Android
- Perfect World has announced that Dynasty Warriors Mobile will be available for hands-on preview at E3 2016.