Dogma: Eternal Night World Information Revealed
“During the first week of our campaign we received support from more than 300 backers and have already reached quarter of our goal. On behalf of our team I would like to say a very big thanks to all the people that believe in us and our project. I’m sure we will be able to share some more secrets about the Dogma world before the end of the campaign,” says Denis “AiryKai” Petrov, founder and lead designer at Prelude Games Factory. “In addition, a special thanks goes to Mark Rein-Hagen, creator of the famous Vampire: The Masquerade role-playing game, who supported our Kickstarter campaign by becoming a backer.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Closed Beta Starts Soon
- A lot of player feedback has come through to Wizards of the Coast to prepare and development for Magic: the Gathering Arena.
- Heavy Metal Machines: ESL South American Championship Signup
- Attention, South American readers! Do you love Heavy Metal Machines, and want to compete with others for a R$ 12.500,00 prize pool?
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.