Dogma: Eternal Night
Dogma: Eternal Night is an upcoming 3D vampire MMORPG being developed by Prelude Games Factory and it will officially launch on Kickstarter on November 24. In Dogma: Eternal Night players take on the role as a monster under the guise of humanity. If you show your true nature or go on a killing spree the Mortals of the world will react to you unfavorably, and if you act so uncontrollably that your conscience becomes drowned out by your instincts then other Kindred will hunt you down in order to protect their society. Players characters can also be permanently lost, so vigilance and careful decision making are of the utmost importance! Player housing and social interactions will also play a big role in the game, allowing you to form relationships with all of the other players you’ll meet on a single megaserver! With consequences to your actions and the potential to lose your character completely, Dogma: Eternal Night might just provide you with the hardcore gaming atmosphere that you’ve been looking for.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Prelude Games Factory
- Publisher: Prelude Games Factory
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Deep character customization.
- +Unique concept.
- +Mix of MMO and Shooter mechanics.
- -Limited information available.
- Additional Information:
- · A subscription may be required in addition to retail purchase (TBD).
- Description: Dogma: Eternal Night is an upcoming 3D vampire MMORPG being developed by Prelude Games Factory and it will officially launch on Kickstarter on November 24. In Dogma: Eternal Night players take on the role as a monster under the guise of humanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- They Don't Want You to Win... But I Do!
- A wise man once said, "They don't want you to win."
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- Hirez Roundup #34: Silence is Golden
- Hello, Internet! I haven't been able to do one of these in quite a long time! I've been sort of away from SMITE and Paladins, but I&...