Das Tal’s Kickstarter campaign is live
Das Tal has announced the launch of its Kickstarter campaign today. Its development team, Fairytale Distillery, is seeking about US$56,000.
The campaign is primarily to help raise money for artistic assets. As Fairytale Distillery explains in a blog post:
“Rather than just pitching for a lump sum to spend on all areas of development, we have a very specific plan laid out for our Kickstarter funds. With our core team taking care of their specialties, we are able to move development along at quite a reasonable pace. What we can’t do is create the massive amount of artistic content required to have a truly impressive game world (at least not quickly). In the end we need hundreds of different assets, small and large. We have had talented freelancers work extensively on Das Tal, but they could only work in stints due to financial restrictions. The cash injection which a Kickstarter campaign offers, makes it possible to bring in these freelance artists for our art sprint.”
You can catch the campaign’s Kickstarter video here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Shares Tricks of the Balancing Trade
- Obsidian Entertainment today released a document discussing their tactics for properly balancing vehicles in their upcoming modern armor.
- Dream of Mirror Online Launches on Steam
- Suba Games is excited to announce Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) launches today on Steam at 3PM EST.
- Conquer Online 3.0 Kingdom War Update Bringing New Features
- In mid-October, Conquer Online will witness the updates of the first wave of 3.0 features.