Das Tal’s Kickstarter campaign is live
Das Tal has announced the launch of its Kickstarter campaign today. Its development team, Fairytale Distillery, is seeking about US$56,000.
The campaign is primarily to help raise money for artistic assets. As Fairytale Distillery explains in a blog post:
“Rather than just pitching for a lump sum to spend on all areas of development, we have a very specific plan laid out for our Kickstarter funds. With our core team taking care of their specialties, we are able to move development along at quite a reasonable pace. What we can’t do is create the massive amount of artistic content required to have a truly impressive game world (at least not quickly). In the end we need hundreds of different assets, small and large. We have had talented freelancers work extensively on Das Tal, but they could only work in stints due to financial restrictions. The cash injection which a Kickstarter campaign offers, makes it possible to bring in these freelance artists for our art sprint.”
You can catch the campaign’s Kickstarter video here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots to Receive Massive Makeover. Odd as that Sounds.
- The team behind Guns and Robots is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter is going through complete makeover that will take place i...
- Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
- Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named "Chroland" and launching with various events for all player...
- Gloria Victis Press Release - The Azebs are here
- Gloria Victis has revealed their newest faction for the game: The Azebian Empire!