Crystal Saga enters open beta
Crystal Saga, a new web-based MMORPG published by R2Games, has begun its open beta phase of testing. Players only need to have an R2Games account to participate.
As part of the beta launch, several events will be held, including experience bonuses during the first three days of beta, rewards for recruiting new players, and a game guide contest. The top rank players will receive Crystal prizes for their efforts, and players who purchase Crystals will receive a special bonus pack.
R2Games also publishes a version of Caesary.
Crystal Saga Gameplay Screenshot
Crystal Saga Beta Test Has Arrived!
R2Games is pleased to announce that official beta testing for Crystal Saga will begin on September 1st at 4:30pm EST. Open to all players, Crystal Saga is a refined free-to-play browser MMORPG. To participate in this beta testing, please login or register for a new account. To celebrate our official beta launch, we will be providing a number of promotions and activities!
• Crazy XP Hour! – Looking for some crazy bonus experience? Experience bonuses will be given twice a day for the first three days of our beta server!
• Spread the Good Word! – Tell friends and family about Crystal Saga and be rewarded.
• It Pays to Contribute – Write and publish Crystal Saga game guides and receive glorious prizes.
• Legends of Vidalia – Compete for the top rank and receive Crystal prizes!
• Daily Recharge Bonus – For a limited time, receive a special bonus pack when purchasing select Crystal amounts.
Don’t worry. The list of activities doesn’t stop there. Check out the variety of available in-game activities and events. Thank you and hope to see each of you in-game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Rhapsody Soft Launches in the Philippines and Malaysia
- Eternal Rhapsody is a new strategy RPG from ActionSquare today and is available on AOS in the Philippines & Malaysia.
- Runescape: Menaphos Launch Day Press Preview
- But what exactly is the Road to Menaphos? Is it worth it?
- SEVENCORE Releases First Expansion with New Battlefields
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE released its first...