Closed beta revealed for Planet War
Planet War, YooGames’ newest browser-based space-MMO, has announced its closed beta will begin on August 9.
Planet War is a real-time strategy game, where players can build spaceships and explore the galaxy, discover alien civilizations, learn new technologies, build alliances, and use military and diplomatic prowess to expand their territory. The closed beta will feature multiple events, not yet announced.
YooGames also publishes Batheo and Warrior Saga.
Planet War Gameplay Screenshot
YOOGAMES ANNOUNCES THE CLOSED BETA DATES FOR EPIC SPACE MMO, PLANET WAR
Starting August 9th Players Can Experience The Futuristic Real-Time Strategy Of Planet War
Shanghai, CHINA – August 5, 2011 – YooGames, an international publisher of online web titles, today revealed the start date for the closed beta for its newest title, Planet War. An epic space game with no downloads or additional software required, players can hop right into the fun by visiting http://www.yoogames.com/planetwar/ and playing in the closed beta beginning next week on August 9th. The closed beta test will be celebrated with multiple events which will be announced soon.
Planet War draws its inspiration from famous sci-fi novels and heroes, in hopes to break away from the traditional ancient time periods of similar games and to create a futuristic strategy game to appeal to the many sci-fi fans of the galaxy. This real-time browser game focuses on allowing the player to develop his military strategies as well as their political strategies to get ahead.
In Planet War, players build aircraft carriers to navigate the stars and Milky Way to explore and learn of the ancient alien civilizations.
Players can explore the alien technology and build alliances with many alien races to help develop the vast galaxy. Players can build space fleets continuously, explore the unknown star systems with other players and npc’s, and navigate different foreign policies with the purpose of achieving common development and the growth of the Milky Way.
To sign up for the closed beta test, players can visit the official site at http://www.yoogames.com/planetwar/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn Reveals Massive July Patch Notes and Pendle Release Date
- Gearbox is taking their time to get things right, as one of the largest Battleborn patches hits today!
- Guild Wars 2 'Dragon Bash Festival' Preview
- ArenaNet let me get a sneak peek at a festival that’s coming back to Guild Wars 2 and it could not be timed better - the Dragon Bash Festiva...
- Endless Battle is a New MOBA Available on Steam from Netdragon
- NetDragon announced today that their first open MOBA Micro-Client game, Endless Battle has arrived officially on Steam.