Closed beta begins for Forsaken World
Perfect World Entertainment’s Western-themed MMORPG, Forsaken World, has begun the first phase of its closed beta testing, letting in its first batch of testers to experience the largest game ever built by the developer.
Forsaken World offers 8 classes (including both class roles and stranger classes like bards and vampires), took three years to develop, and is based loosely on Western mythology and fantasy, rather than Eastern. The game should be released sometime next year.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Jade Dynasty, Battle of the Immortals, and Ether Saga Online.
Forsaken World Gameplay Screenshot
With a successful 3:00 PM launch, Forsaken World’s first phase of closed beta testing has now begun! Players with Phase 1 access can now log in and start seeing the sites and enjoying the game.
As the largest game ever launched by us here at PWE, we are very happy with the stability and popularity of the game so far. Within seconds of the servers opening, starting areas from around the game world began filling up with newly created characters.
With phase 1 set to last between three and four weeks, there will be plenty of time to get your feet wet before moving on to additional phases. Look out for more information about Phase 2 as Phase 1 progresses!
The current level cap for phase 1 is 29, which will allow you to explore all of the starting areas, as well as a portion of the danger filled countryside. Future phases will rais this cap, and introduce more of the games content to beta testers!
Stay tuned for more information on future phases of beta testing!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Knight Returns To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo announces a new promotion to welcome back the Red Knight to Elsword.
- Fortnite Battle Royale Mode Now Available for Free
- Starting today, Fortnite's Battle Royale mode is free for players on all consoles where it's accessible at.
- Tiny Royale is First Exclusive Snapchat Battle Royale
- That's right, even Snapchat is getting in on the Battle Royale act, as Zynga Inc. announces the upcoming Tiny Royale.