Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles, Castle Clash.
This update will feature a massive expansion of the top tier of the game. The cap on Hero levels, Hero Skill levels, and Building levels will all be raised.
The update will also feature new talents that debuff players’ enemies: Condemnation, Heaven’s Wrath, and Corrode.
Finally, the update includes a brand new hero: Treantaur.Treantaur is a support hero that can prevent damage and revive allies, making him an indispensable part of any team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Announces Yearly Battlefield Engineer Event is Back
- Gaijin Entertainment announced today that "Battlefield Engineer", a yearly event is back for a limited time in War Thunder.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Yo-kai Watch Collaborate This Summer
- Players will be able to earn special quest rewards, such as original Yo-kai themed weapons, mounts, and minions.
- IGG Launches Full Version of Galaxy Online 3
- After completing the Beta-testing phase, global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) released today the full version Galaxy Online 3...