Camelot Unchained Announces Bounty System Stretch Goal
Today CityState Entertainment’s crowdfunding pushed past the monumental goal of $2.6 million, locking in the latest promise of bringing professional writer, Max Porter, onto the team to oversee Camelot Unchained‘s lore. Even biggest news arrived though as Mark Jacobs teased the new goal, a BSC Bounty System!
The Bounty System promises to allow every entity from the individual player, to guilds, to even the king of one of the Tri-Realms to announce a reward for either taking down a player, members of a guild, a location, or even an infamous creature of the depths. Some interesting information to note is this will be a valid method of reclaiming soul fragments lost from being killed by an opponent of another realm, and the description also confirms the existence of an official king of each realm.
Catch the full post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Lunar Teaser - PAX South 2016
- With new announcements about Vainglory’s expanding eSports presence, along with its upcoming Lunar New Year patch.
- Successful open beta and new server for Silkroad-R
- Joymax has declared that Silkroad-R's open beta has been so successful, they are launching a new server, Gobi, to deal with the player po...
- Little Orbit Reveals Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends
- Valley of Peace residents will face off in the ultimate martial arts challenge...