Bloodline Champions launches
Bloodline Champions, Funcom’s free-to-play online PvP-arena, has officially launched, including a new update adding two new features and several changes.
New in the launch is the achievement system, now active for players to pursue achievements with, and the opening of the in-game store. Several balance changes, the ability to earn Blood Coins in single player (and generally increased blood coin rates), and localization support have also been added.
Funcom publishes Age of Conan and Anarchy Online.
Bloodline Champions Gameplay Screenshot
We are very happy to announce that
Bloodline Champions has now launched!
Thank you very much for participating in the Beta of BLC. All our work and efforts have now come into fruition as the game is now officially launched.
The launch version of the game contains more updates than we can list here, but two of the main features are the opening of the in-game store and the activation of the achievement system.
Click here to see all that is new.
If you do not have the game installed already, click here to get your client.
We look forward to seeing you in the game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- This month, players can get their hands on the closed beta for Guns and Robots, Masthead Studio's newest free-to-play title.
- Legends Of The Orient Arrives In Angels Online
- IGG has officially launched Angels Online's ninth edition, Legends of the Orient.
- Legacy of Discord Unveils Details of Last Guardian Mode
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings revealed today the details for their upcoming Battle Royale mode, "Last Guardian"!