Bloodline Champions launches
Bloodline Champions, Funcom’s free-to-play online PvP-arena, has officially launched, including a new update adding two new features and several changes.
New in the launch is the achievement system, now active for players to pursue achievements with, and the opening of the in-game store. Several balance changes, the ability to earn Blood Coins in single player (and generally increased blood coin rates), and localization support have also been added.
Funcom publishes Age of Conan and Anarchy Online.
Bloodline Champions Gameplay Screenshot
We are very happy to announce that
Bloodline Champions has now launched!
Thank you very much for participating in the Beta of BLC. All our work and efforts have now come into fruition as the game is now officially launched.
The launch version of the game contains more updates than we can list here, but two of the main features are the opening of the in-game store and the activation of the achievement system.
Click here to see all that is new.
If you do not have the game installed already, click here to get your client.
We look forward to seeing you in the game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Breach: PAX West 2018 Impressions
- At its core, Breach is a 4v1 multiplayer arena, but to leave it at that would be unjust.
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced the beginning of Task Force 613, the first closed beta test for Arctic Combat.
- Camon Hero Launching World Wide as Cardmon Hero
- Camon Hero launching world wide through T3Fun sometime around November 10. The MMORPG was scheduled to launch through Uforia but they delayed ...