Block N Load: Old School Nigel Detention Now Available
Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter from Jagex, has introduced a new skin for the character of Nigel. The hero’s youthful makeover is available to use immediately for anyone who has purchased the Fully Loaded Edition of Block N Load. Old School Nigel’s arrival in the game coincides with the latest map rotation for players to battle across and sees the arrival of two new arenas, The Last Bastion and Shuko Style.
The Last Bastion
Two massive fortresses face off against each other with only a muddy pool and a single bridge to link them. Sniping from on high, charging over the bridge, or tunnelling underground to cause panic amongst the enemy; how you wreak havoc is entirely up to you! This is a vast battlefield for larger-than-life characters, and at this scale setting up small forward bases is crucial!
O.P. ‘Juan’ Shinobi isn’t the only character that’s right at home on this brand new arena! Building bridges or jumping from platform to platform provide just some of the alternative routes for you to utilise as you take out the enemy’s generator cube. Clever placement of radars will also warn your team of flanking attacks while well-placed, hidden turrets can mow down enemy attackers before they get your base.
The arrival of Old School Nigel and the new maps represent the most recent update to be released during Block N Load’s beta. For further information on the pre-order deal, the other heroes in the line-up, and the game itself, visit www.blocknload.com/preorder. Block N Load: Fully Loaded Edition is available to pre-purchase for the special promotional price of £15.40 until 12th February on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ÆRENA Kicking Off Steam Launch with Trailer and Cash-Prize Tournament
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions is available now on Steam with a chance to win $1,000 in the Æther Master tournament.
- Block N Load Enters Closed Beta
- Block N Load, the recently announced online multiplayer action game from Jagex has now progressed into its Closed Beta phase.
- MapleStory 2 Closed Beta Impressions
- I’m going into this review without a lot of MapleStory 1 experience, so I have no real expectations or preconceived notions about the MMO.