Grimoire: Manastorm Gets Free Steam Weekend
A bright light in a sea of similarity Grimoire: Manastorm will lead you on a bold new journey far away from the land of average multiplayer shooters. In Grimoire the standard ammo counts, headshots, and cover systems have been replaced by genre-blending mechanics that reward cleverness as much as speed. As a powerful wizard employ immovable objects and unstoppable forces- then watch them collide in spectacular arcane explosions. Travel instantaneously or raise magical barriers when enemies call down storms of meteors, summon deadly blizzards, and rip apart the fabric of space and time to destroy you. Use every trick at your disposal to lure opponents into deadly traps and your own devastating sorcery. Visit a magical land where powerful wizards struggle in epic battles- a million miles from ordinary.
Grimoire: Manastorm is available through Steam’s Early Access and will be free starting April 23rd at 10 AM PDT and ending April 26th at 1 PM PDT through a Steam Free Weekend. For a full week beginning on April 23rd Grimoire will be 50% off via the Steam store! Grimoire: Manastorm has already received overwhelmingly positive reviews from Steam users, so what are you waiting for? Its time to hurl some fireballs!
Game Features Include:
- -Multiple game modes with more in development!
- -Six wizard classes each with four unique spells and one unique passive ability
- -Seven fantasy-inspired maps including medieval cities, dark caverns, and towering cliffs.
- -Eight inventive mobility and utility spells that range from teleportation to summoning unbreakable walls.
- -Nine rings for Mortal Men doomed to die- err, sorry. Got a bit carried away.
Get into the game now on Steam!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates The Return of the Festival of the Four Winds
- For the first time in four years, Queen Jennah of Kryta invites players to the Festival of the Four Winds.
- Nebula Online hits Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
- Space MMORPG Nebula Online from Komar Games is now on Kickstarter with 45 days campaign to raise funds. During this time the developers hope t...