Grimoire: Manastorm Gets Free Steam Weekend
A bright light in a sea of similarity Grimoire: Manastorm will lead you on a bold new journey far away from the land of average multiplayer shooters. In Grimoire the standard ammo counts, headshots, and cover systems have been replaced by genre-blending mechanics that reward cleverness as much as speed. As a powerful wizard employ immovable objects and unstoppable forces- then watch them collide in spectacular arcane explosions. Travel instantaneously or raise magical barriers when enemies call down storms of meteors, summon deadly blizzards, and rip apart the fabric of space and time to destroy you. Use every trick at your disposal to lure opponents into deadly traps and your own devastating sorcery. Visit a magical land where powerful wizards struggle in epic battles- a million miles from ordinary.
Grimoire: Manastorm is available through Steam’s Early Access and will be free starting April 23rd at 10 AM PDT and ending April 26th at 1 PM PDT through a Steam Free Weekend. For a full week beginning on April 23rd Grimoire will be 50% off via the Steam store! Grimoire: Manastorm has already received overwhelmingly positive reviews from Steam users, so what are you waiting for? Its time to hurl some fireballs!
Game Features Include:
- -Multiple game modes with more in development!
- -Six wizard classes each with four unique spells and one unique passive ability
- -Seven fantasy-inspired maps including medieval cities, dark caverns, and towering cliffs.
- -Eight inventive mobility and utility spells that range from teleportation to summoning unbreakable walls.
- -Nine rings for Mortal Men doomed to die- err, sorry. Got a bit carried away.
Get into the game now on Steam!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales announces closed beta registration
- KoramGame has announced the start of closed beta registration for its upcoming MMORPG, Spirit Tales (st.koramgame.com).
- SMITE: New Conquest Map Headlines “Season 2 patch” Update
- With the beginning of a new SMITE season comes a huge patch update, headlined by the all-new Conquest map. As well as the obvious visual overh...
- TERA x Attack on Titan Collaboration Invades TERA PC in May
- En Masse Entertainment and Kodansha are teaming up to create a TERA x Attack on Titan Crossover on May 15th for TERA on PC.