Black Gold Online: Closed Beta to Hit with Great Changes
Snail Games announced today its free-to-play steampunk MMORPG, Black Gold Online will be releasing a newer, smoother, updated version for Closed Beta testing soon to come. Invited players can expect the following improvements within the Beta version:
- Graphics – The new looks included in the game will aim to reinforce the core art concept of Black Gold Online: the mixing of industrial expansionism in a harsh, forbidding environment with the tribal and transcultural diversity of naturalism and magical fantasy.
- User Interface – The new UI is cleaner, more customizable and less obtrusive than in earlier versions, allowing players a freer view of the world around them while creating easy and convenient access to the various game windows.
- Game Features – Major changes are already underway including combat system, quest line, open world PvE, dungeons and instances. With these updates the core game play features of Black Gold Online will become broader, deeper and generally more enjoyable.
- Battlefields and Vehicles – The Battle Vehicle and War Beasts system will be receiving some important adjustments to offer greater personalization and customization, while improving the nature of the mounted PvP and reinforcing the core teamwork concept of the Military Battlefields and Energy Well battles.
- Classes – The latest version will get 4 new playable classes, two for Steam and Fantasy alignments each.
“With the completion of the Alpha Test from March 20th-31st, we received a considerable volume of feedback: some lauding, some critical, but most importantly a lot of useful ideas and suggestions for upgrades to the game,” said Kee Zhang, producer of Black Gold Online, “We wanted to thank our community of fans by offering a little peek at what they can expect in the Closed Beta test coming soon.”
For more information on Black Gold Online, please visit the official site: http://bg.snailgame.com/home/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online: September State of the Game
- Sandbox Interactive has recently posted their September State of the Game, giving an overview of the latest updates to Albion Online.
- Spirit Master: New Mobile MMO Opens Pre-Registration
- Featuring a popular K-POP group to promote the game
- Mabinogi servers back up after breach
- Nexon has reopened Mabinogi's servers after their unexpected 40-hour downtime, due to a security breach in-game.