PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile games focused on delivering hit new titles to iOS and Android devices. Composed of a team of over 300 employees worldwide in four global offices, PlayNext enters the industry with over seven years of experience in publishing and developing popular free-to-play games in Western markets.
PlayNext features as its flagship title Marvel’s X-Men: Battle of the Atom, a card battle game featuring the world-famous mutants that launched in January 2014. The company will continue to focus on in-house development as well as building on strong publishing relationships with other proven developers. PlayNext is already hard at work on launching several new titles from successful game franchises from around the world, including role-playing and sports management games, in the coming months. The company will also be announcing new partnerships and development projects in the near future.
“Mobile gaming is an incredibly exciting and fast-growing industry, one which requires a highly adaptable and forward-thinking approach. We see PlayNext as the perfect fit for this environment,” said Lan Hoang, CEO of PlayNext and former CEO of Aeria Games. “With our team’s experience developing and running highly successful and well-received games, PlayNext is poised to be a major presence in the mobile marketplace.”
Stay tuned for news and announcements regarding PlayNext’s current and upcoming projects at http://www.playnext.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Suba Games Launching new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror
- Suba Games announces that they will be publishing a brand new MMOFPS - Mission Against Terror, called MAT for short. The closed beta begins Se...
- Interview with GUNNAR President Scott Sorensen
- We recently had a few moments to chat with GUNNAR president Scott Sorensen about GUNNAR glasses, and their Coke Esports Partnership.
- Flyff Gold Coming In July
- GPotato has announced that Flyff Gold will launch July 11.