Black Desert Online New World Feature Introduced
Black Desert Online is finalizing its New World feature today, enabling a “one world” experience long sought after by players.
New World allows all players in the same region to play together, boasting the following benefits:
- One World, One Server
Players in different servers will now be living on the same server if they are in the same region. Experience the authentic open world where everyone in the same region will call home.
- Ever More Fierce Siege Wars
Now that everyone will break free from server boundaries, many reputable guilds can compete for nodes or territories. Expect creative strategies from enemies you have never met before.
- Revitalization of In-Game Economy
The economy system of Black Desert Online greatly benefits from an active interaction between combat and life contents. With the New World, a single Marketplace will cater a greater number of players, therefore housing an enormous collection of items registered by all the players in the region.
More information on these changes can be found in a special FAQ.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Season 8 Update Announced For MU Online
- New areas, new mining systems, more levels, and more await players in MU Online's Season 8 update.
- Forsaken World Mobile Officially Launching on July 23
- Fedeen Games today announced that Forsaken World Mobile, successor to the acclaimed PC series, will be released on July 23!
- Immortal Conquest Season Two Begins
- NetEase has announced the start of Immortal Conquest Season Two, introducing an all-new Nation System.