Bigpoint Celebrates 300 Million Registered Users Worldwide
Bigpoint has announced today that it has exceeded 300 million registered players on its gaming site, Bigpoint.com. Bigpoint has been an online publisher for the past decade, publishing games that include Farmerama, Pirate Storm, Dark Orbit, Drakensang Online, and Battlestar Galactica Online.
“In recent years, we’ve seen a rapid increase and unprecedented numbers in our titles. We want to celebrate our accomplishments and show our appreciation to our international community,” said Heiko Hubertz, founder of Bigpoint. “The strength and support of our players exemplifies how we’ve evolved in the F2P industry, and motivates us to keep driving innovation in browser games.”
Beginning December 5th through December 18th, Bigpoint will offer new and registered players in its network the chance to enter in a sweepstakes to win exciting prizes, including brand new mobile smartphones, sets of five gold coins, and much more. Eligible participants must sign up with a valid email address on the official page at www.bigpoint.com. Registered users will receive an e-mail containing a link to enter in the sweepstakes. Winners will be selected at random and notified should they win.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Argo Launches Successfully into Open Beta
- ARGO Online began its new open beta test on April 29 with UserGames.com.
- Black Desert Online Revamps Clothing Set Bonus System
- Previously, the outfit system for Black Desert Online was limited to full sets only. Now players will have unlimited freedom to mix and match.
- First Strife Lore Contest Offers Closed Beta Key Prizes
- S2 Games is hosting its first-ever Lore Contest for Strife - and three people will walk away with a set of five beta keys (each).