Bigpoint Celebrates 300 Million Registered Users Worldwide
Bigpoint has announced today that it has exceeded 300 million registered players on its gaming site, Bigpoint.com. Bigpoint has been an online publisher for the past decade, publishing games that include Farmerama, Pirate Storm, Dark Orbit, Drakensang Online, and Battlestar Galactica Online.
“In recent years, we’ve seen a rapid increase and unprecedented numbers in our titles. We want to celebrate our accomplishments and show our appreciation to our international community,” said Heiko Hubertz, founder of Bigpoint. “The strength and support of our players exemplifies how we’ve evolved in the F2P industry, and motivates us to keep driving innovation in browser games.”
Beginning December 5th through December 18th, Bigpoint will offer new and registered players in its network the chance to enter in a sweepstakes to win exciting prizes, including brand new mobile smartphones, sets of five gold coins, and much more. Eligible participants must sign up with a valid email address on the official page at www.bigpoint.com. Registered users will receive an e-mail containing a link to enter in the sweepstakes. Winners will be selected at random and notified should they win.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ace of Arenas Mobile MOBA Review
- My first impression of Ace of Arenas is it’s a mish mash of the different MOBAS available today.
- Elder Scrolls Online Craglorn Update Now Live
- Zenimax has released Update 1, including Craglorn, for Elder Scrolls Online today
- First Assault Announces Early Access Program
- An Early Access program for their first-person shooter Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online (First Assault) ...