Bigpoint Celebrates 300 Million Registered Users Worldwide
Bigpoint has announced today that it has exceeded 300 million registered players on its gaming site, Bigpoint.com. Bigpoint has been an online publisher for the past decade, publishing games that include Farmerama, Pirate Storm, Dark Orbit, Drakensang Online, and Battlestar Galactica Online.
“In recent years, we’ve seen a rapid increase and unprecedented numbers in our titles. We want to celebrate our accomplishments and show our appreciation to our international community,” said Heiko Hubertz, founder of Bigpoint. “The strength and support of our players exemplifies how we’ve evolved in the F2P industry, and motivates us to keep driving innovation in browser games.”
Beginning December 5th through December 18th, Bigpoint will offer new and registered players in its network the chance to enter in a sweepstakes to win exciting prizes, including brand new mobile smartphones, sets of five gold coins, and much more. Eligible participants must sign up with a valid email address on the official page at www.bigpoint.com. Registered users will receive an e-mail containing a link to enter in the sweepstakes. Winners will be selected at random and notified should they win.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
- Beach Volleyball Online, BVO, and Excalibur Online are both being launched in North America by Omniverse Games in the coming months.
- Space Explorers Rejoice: Edge of Space Multiplayer Launches This Week
- Handyman Studios announces the release of multiplayer for the open-world terraforming game, Edge of Space.
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...