Bigpoint Celebrates 300 Million Registered Users Worldwide
Bigpoint has announced today that it has exceeded 300 million registered players on its gaming site, Bigpoint.com. Bigpoint has been an online publisher for the past decade, publishing games that include Farmerama, Pirate Storm, Dark Orbit, Drakensang Online, and Battlestar Galactica Online.
“In recent years, we’ve seen a rapid increase and unprecedented numbers in our titles. We want to celebrate our accomplishments and show our appreciation to our international community,” said Heiko Hubertz, founder of Bigpoint. “The strength and support of our players exemplifies how we’ve evolved in the F2P industry, and motivates us to keep driving innovation in browser games.”
Beginning December 5th through December 18th, Bigpoint will offer new and registered players in its network the chance to enter in a sweepstakes to win exciting prizes, including brand new mobile smartphones, sets of five gold coins, and much more. Eligible participants must sign up with a valid email address on the official page at www.bigpoint.com. Registered users will receive an e-mail containing a link to enter in the sweepstakes. Winners will be selected at random and notified should they win.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Defenders II Alpha Impressions
- Unlike the first game in the series, Dungeon Defenders II is a free to play game.
- Summoners Con League of Legends Fest Set for Nov 1
- Summoners Con, an organization that specializes in bringing together the community and pro players for the ultimate League of Legends experien...
- Face Your Fears in KingsRoad’s Halloween Event Series Starting Today
- KingsRoad will see the special Soulstone in-game event hit the land of Alderstone next week.