Skara: The Blade Remains: Launch Date Revealed
8-Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that a Steam Early Access build of its revolutionary F2P multiplayer online versus (MOV) hack em up, ‘SKARA: The Blade Remains’, will launch on 9th October, 2014. The studio has confirmed that the Early Access build will cost £11/$19/€14 and the proceeds will go directly to help finish development of the game.
“Our Steam Early Access launch will help completely finish off the initial phase of development on Skara” commented Pablo Rodriguez, Creative Director at 8-Bit. “With a launch date of early 2015 in mind, we’re excited to get the first proper version of our game changing f2p in front of a whole new audience. We can’t wait to find out what they think!”
‘Skara: The Blade Remains’ is available to play at Gamescom 2014 at Hall 4.2, booth D050-E051. The team will be on hand to demo the game, give interviews and chat about everything Skara. If you still need to book an appointment, please get in touch with the press team through email@example.com.
Skara was Greenlit by Steam’s community in just 8 days of the campaign launch and also recently completed a successful Kickstarter earlier in 2014. With Epic’s ‘Unreal4 Engine’ beating at the heart of this title, Skara is ready to challenge the way we think about and play games forever.
For more info, visit http://skarathebladeremains.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Launches a Brand New Gaming Portal
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces the official launch of www.webzen.com, a brand new, global game portal.
- Archlord Announces Major Upgrades with The Dark Revelation Expansion
- Webzen announces major upgrades to Archlord with the Dark Revelation expansion!
- Martial Arts MMO Age of Wushu Arrives on Steam Today
- Snail Games announced today that its highly popular martial arts MMO, Age of Wushu, will be available for free on the Steam PC digital service...