Skara: The Blade Remains: Launch Date Revealed
8-Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that a Steam Early Access build of its revolutionary F2P multiplayer online versus (MOV) hack em up, ‘SKARA: The Blade Remains’, will launch on 9th October, 2014. The studio has confirmed that the Early Access build will cost £11/$19/€14 and the proceeds will go directly to help finish development of the game.
“Our Steam Early Access launch will help completely finish off the initial phase of development on Skara” commented Pablo Rodriguez, Creative Director at 8-Bit. “With a launch date of early 2015 in mind, we’re excited to get the first proper version of our game changing f2p in front of a whole new audience. We can’t wait to find out what they think!”
‘Skara: The Blade Remains’ is available to play at Gamescom 2014 at Hall 4.2, booth D050-E051. The team will be on hand to demo the game, give interviews and chat about everything Skara. If you still need to book an appointment, please get in touch with the press team through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skara was Greenlit by Steam’s community in just 8 days of the campaign launch and also recently completed a successful Kickstarter earlier in 2014. With Epic’s ‘Unreal4 Engine’ beating at the heart of this title, Skara is ready to challenge the way we think about and play games forever.
For more info, visit http://skarathebladeremains.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force: 4th Season Introduces Wild West Theme
- Infernum is happy to announce a new update to its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force, which will be deployed over the course of June. After ...
- ASTA Leave Your Mark Meme Contest Winners Announced
- The winners of the ASTA "Leave your Mark" meme contest have been announced! Winners should check their email for their prizes.
- EVE Vegas 2014 Keynote outlines EVE Online’s future strategy
- This past weekend, a sold out EVE Vegas 2014 player gathering saw over 500 EVE players from as far away as Australia descend upon Las Vegas’...