Battle of the Immortals releases Titan Update
The Titan update for Battle of the Immortals is now live. The update includes:
* The new Titan Throne Dungeon
* Giant Kingdom and Black Dragon Lair maps
* Primal Soul Gear
* New, Stronger Pets
* A gear Re-Forge system
* New character stats
Battle of the Immortals is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty, and the upcoming Rusty Hearts.
Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Screenshot
BATTLE OF THE IMMORTALS UNVEILS TITAN CONTENT UPDATE TODAYKing of the Gods, Kronos, Challenges Players in Epic New Instance
Foster City, Calif. — July 13, 2011 — Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today launched the new Titan content update for its action-MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. Based on the premise of international dungeon raiding, players will find themselves in exotic locales ranging from the Lost City of Atlantis to deep within the Mayan jungle to find rare and epic loot.
“Battle of the Immortals becomes even more epic with the Titan content update, which features huge monsters and even bigger bosses,” said Thang Phan, Product Manager for Battle of the Immortals. “We’re expanding the in-game world with two new maps, new pets, epic soul gears for each class, and players will be able to take on Kronos, the King of Gods, himself for pieces of new Soul Gear.”
The Battle of the Immortals Titan content update will include the following features:
- Giant Kingdom and Black Dragon Lair maps – Explore new areas filled with new monsters and bosses
- Titan Throne dungeon – Challenge the King of Gods, Kronos, himself and be handsomely rewarded with pieces of the new Soul Gear equipment sets
- Greater, stronger pets – Venture through Rainbow Valley to the Ancient Beast Island and capture more powerful pets with higher levels
- Primal Soul Gear – Obtain primal Soul Gear with additional skill and gear attributes
- Gear re-forge system – Re-forge gear using Titan’s Glow from fallen monsters in the Titan Thrown or Black Dragon Lair
- Gain new powers – If great powers come with great responsibilities, players will be even more responsible with new character statsRegister with your friends and save the world of Motenia today at http://boi.perfectworld.com.
To join the community, http://www.facebook.com/BattleOfTheImmortals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Launches on Xbox Game Preview December 16
- Starting Wednesday, December 16, the world of ARK: Survival Evolved will open to Xbox One players.
- Shooting Girl Launches Today
- Originally a popular Japanese-language online title, Shooting Girl has been localized for English-language audiences by game publisher Nutaku.
- EVE: True Stories - Issue #3 now available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse have released the latest installment of their EVE: True Stories graphic novel, based on the exploits of EVE Online® ...