Battle of the Immortals launches closed beta
Perfect World Entertainment has launched the closed beta phase of its anticipated 2.5D MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. The closed beta was originally set to launch in February, but was pushed back so that the team could redevelop the game for a western market.
Closed beta access is still being given away; simply log into your PWE account and click “Apply to Beta” on the Battle of the Immortals homepage to get a key.
To celebrate, PWE is giving away ZEN in a couple of contests. The first ZEN giveaway will be 10,000 ZEN to the highest level character of each class at the end of Closed Beta. Five diligent closed beta survey takers will also be chosen to receive 10,000 zen each.
New Battle of the Immortals Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Landmark: Three New Pax Prime Teaser Trailers
- Today SOE released three new teaser trailers to tickle your fancy for Landmark at PAX Prime 2014.
- Spacelords Now Offers Full Crossplay
- Spacelords, formerly Raiders of the Broken Planet is proud to say they are one of the first Full Crossplay games.
- RebirthM Prepared to Launch in North America
- Caret Games are proud to announce they are bringing their 3D MMO ARPG RebirthM to North America today (January 24th).