Battle of the Immortals beta begins April 13th
Battle of the Immortals, one of the upcoming MMORPGs from Perfect World, has had its closed beta date announced: April 13th!
Battle of the Immortal’s beta was previously delayed as Perfect World Entertainment chose to overhaul the entire game to make it more playable for Western audiences, adding depth and excitement to the 2.5D MMORPG.
From PWE’s blog:
The date has been set!
On April 13th, we will be launching the Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta!
We have been making exciting gameplay changes, revising dungeons and instances, and adjusting the monster AI to provide you guys with a more challenging and fun experience.
We’re very excited to be nearing the launch of Closed Beta, and can’t wait to see what you guys think.
Join the battle on April 13th, and we’ll see you in-game!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Renaissance Heroes Is Now Live
- ChangYou's run-and-gun first person shooter is now live at GameFuse, offering a medieval twist to PvP.
- Warhammer: Vermintide - Collector's Edition Contest
- Independent developer Fatshark today announced a new competition for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide in partnership with DRKN and Claimony.
- Rising Thunder Alpha Impressions
- Picking up the game for the first time will feel familiar to anyone who’s even briefly played street fighter 4.