AVerMedia Releases Live Gamer MINI Capture Card
AVerMedia released a new capture card aimed at aspiring content creators that is easy to use and affordable – the Live Gamer MINI. This capture card is an external USB 2.0 Capture Card that records at 1080p60 Resolution, with a powerful onboard processor to eliminate CPU Impact while capturing. The Live Gamer MINI is the successor to their top-selling LGP Lite card, and adds driverless micro USB 2.0 Support and doubles the maximum frame rate while shrinking the card, making the most portable capture card from AVerMedia to date. It’s available at Best Buy now for 129.99, and also has plug and play UVC connectivity.
“The Live Gamer MINI is a great addition to our acclaimed Live Gamer line of game capture cards, bringing content creators and gamers a compact, intuitive capture solution for use on the go or at home,” said David Kao, Sales Director of AVerMedia. “Aspiring streamers can get 1080p60 performance in a highly portable package, with no CPU hit and no compromises—just plug it in and it works!”
- Interface: USB 2.0 (USB Micro)
- Video Input: HDMI
- Video Output (Pass-Through): HDMI
- Audio Input: HDMI
- Audio Output (Pass-Through): HDMI
- Max Pass-Through Resolution: 1080p60
- Max Record Resolutions: 1080p60
- Supported Resolutions (Video input): 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p, 480i
- Recording Format: MPEG 4 (H.264+AAC) / Supports hardware encoding
- Dimension (W x D x H): 100 x 57 x 18.8 mm (3.93 x 2.24 x 0.74in)
- Weight: 74.5 g (2.63oz)
- Bundled Software: RECentral streaming software, Stream Engine plugin
- MSRP: US$129.99
System Requirements (for a dedicated streaming PC)
- Operating Sytem: Windows 10 (to support UVC Protocol for driverless usage)
- Processor: Desktop – Intel i5-3330; Laptop – Intel Core i7-4810MQ
- Video: Desktop – NVIDIA GTX 650/AMD Radeon R7 250X; Laptop – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended)
In the Box
- Live Gamer MINI (Model GC311)
- USB Micro to Type-A cable
- Quick guide
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable: Announcing New Monster
- GTArcade, developer of Knight’s Fable, is pleased to introduce a new summoning monsters feature during Alliance gameplay. Sahlonax, once a t...
- Fight The Dragon Early Access Preview
- Fight The Dragon has a unique art style, to say the least. It's very simplistic in nature and it honestly reminds me of some older 3D gam...
- Aura Kingdom NPC Naming Event
- OnRPG and MMOHuts have partnered with Aeria Games for a special Aura Kingdom NPC naming event in preparation for the incoming beta testing! No...