Aura Kingdom DevBlog 4
Welcome back one and all to the final round of our class highlights!
We’ve already gone in-depth in our previous posts about the flexibility provided through secondary weapons in Aura Kingdom. Characters level 40 and up can steadily gain access to all the abilities of their chosen secondary weapon, granting a single character the potential to perform one of two roles at any given time. There is, however, yet another perk to secondary weapons.
Some weapons synergize very well with one other, and the end result is an arsenal of powerful combo attacks unique to specific weapon pairings. For instance, if a Duelist (whose primary weapons are dual blades) selects a Gunslinger’s twin pistols as a secondary weapon, they gain access to new abilities such as a sprinting shot in which they charge, stab, and fire a salvo at a target. That same Duelist could also opt for a Grenadier’s cannon instead, using attacks that combine the explosive power and rapid-fire shots of both weapons.
Likewise, caster weapons work extremely well together to create a wide variety of effects. A Sorcerer can take up a staff and gain access to new frost and wind AoE spells as well as a group healing ability. They can also select a Harp as their secondary and combine both weapons to summon fire spirits and smite enemies with holy blades of sonic waves.
The possibilities are endless, and fortunately the option is available for players to change their secondary weapon if they want to experiment with the combo attacks from other pairings. We think this one of Aura Kingdom’s most interesting customization options and we’re excited to see which combinations our players like the most!
As always, thanks for reading and stay on the lookout for more info as development rolls smoothly along!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halloween Celebrations for Quickboy and Seven Knights
- Netmarble Games today announced special Halloween events for its recently released mobile games, Quickboy and Seven Knights.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.21 Adds The Feast
- Players of the hit MMO, FINAL FANTASY® XIV, can now battle one another in the Feast, a new PvP mode released with Patch 3.21
- PlanetSide 2: February Updates From the Front
- New updates for PlanetSide 2 aim to get players deeper in the action.