Arena of Fate Returns on May 31
In an email to players, the Arena of Fate team announced that the game would be returning for a testing session this month.
The test will run from 5 to 9pm CEST on May 31. The developers stated:
The AoF developers have been working hard to improve the game, and in the process, they rewrote the game’s backend. Now we need to test it, and we need your help. Play against the developers, check out new features, and help us stress test the system as you pit heroes of history against heroes of myth on the battlefield.
Further details are available in the AoF forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HTML5 MMORPG 'Mad World' Alpha Version Now Open
- The Open Alpha for the HTML5-powered Mad World is now live! This is an open event for PC users only.
- Broken Bots Early Access Preview
- So get your Steam loading and hit the store while I continue to sing the praises of this little top-down shooter with a big bang.
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Arrives on Steam
- Jagex Games Studio today announced that Chronicle: RuneScape Legends is now available on Steam for PC.