Arena of Fate Returns on May 31
In an email to players, the Arena of Fate team announced that the game would be returning for a testing session this month.
The test will run from 5 to 9pm CEST on May 31. The developers stated:
The AoF developers have been working hard to improve the game, and in the process, they rewrote the game’s backend. Now we need to test it, and we need your help. Play against the developers, check out new features, and help us stress test the system as you pit heroes of history against heroes of myth on the battlefield.
Further details are available in the AoF forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Third Closed Beta Announced For End Of Nations
- Trion Worlds has announced the dates for the third closed beta test of End of Nations.
- Marketing HTML5 Games in the Next Gen
- For gamers who primarily play AAA or other large budget titles, it might be difficult to understand the profit potential of HTML5 games.
- RIFT Prime Goes Back to Where it All Began Starting In March
- In celebration of 7 years of RIFT, Trion Worlds is excited to announce the release date of the upcoming "Progression Server".