Arena of Fate Returns on May 31
In an email to players, the Arena of Fate team announced that the game would be returning for a testing session this month.
The test will run from 5 to 9pm CEST on May 31. The developers stated:
The AoF developers have been working hard to improve the game, and in the process, they rewrote the game’s backend. Now we need to test it, and we need your help. Play against the developers, check out new features, and help us stress test the system as you pit heroes of history against heroes of myth on the battlefield.
Further details are available in the AoF forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Warlords: Now available on Google Play
- Game Insight, a global leader in the development and publishing of free-to-play games for mobile and social platforms, is pleased to announce ...
- Shadowrun Chronicles Announces First Update and Apology Goodies
- Only two weeks after launch, Cliffhanger Productions has announced the first update containing a number of balancing changes for items and ch
- Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
- Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.