Arena of Fate Returns on May 31
In an email to players, the Arena of Fate team announced that the game would be returning for a testing session this month.
The test will run from 5 to 9pm CEST on May 31. The developers stated:
The AoF developers have been working hard to improve the game, and in the process, they rewrote the game’s backend. Now we need to test it, and we need your help. Play against the developers, check out new features, and help us stress test the system as you pit heroes of history against heroes of myth on the battlefield.
Further details are available in the AoF forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GameSamba and FUNimation to make “Tokyo Ghoul” mobile game
- GameSamba and FUNimation Entertainment have announced today that they are beginning production on a video game based on Tokyo Ghoul.
- BTS World Begins Halloween 2019 Event
- BTS World, the story-based mobile simulation from Netmarble is offering a brand-new Halloween story starting today.
- Medieval Engineers Castle Siege and Future Development Interview
- I had a chance to speak to them on what exactly their plans are to introduce this distinctly MMO aspect to their game.