Arena of Fate Returns on May 31
In an email to players, the Arena of Fate team announced that the game would be returning for a testing session this month.
The test will run from 5 to 9pm CEST on May 31. The developers stated:
The AoF developers have been working hard to improve the game, and in the process, they rewrote the game’s backend. Now we need to test it, and we need your help. Play against the developers, check out new features, and help us stress test the system as you pit heroes of history against heroes of myth on the battlefield.
Further details are available in the AoF forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load Goes Free to Play Today
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce that with today’s significant update for Block N Load, the game is now free to play.
- Runescape Classic: Summer with Daily Riddles Event Available
- The Druids of Old School RuneScape need your help! Their annual summer ritual to protect the world from evil spirits isn't working and th...
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...