Alcohol in Age of Wushu
One stat that a lot of players ask about is the Alcohol Tolerance in Age of Wushu. This is a special stat that measures how much alcohol a player can or require to be affected by alcohol. This affect is both in terms of a player drinking or being sprayed from another player in combat. This stat can be viewed with the other stats (Health, Brawn, etc.) by pressing C to open the character menu.
Drinking and becoming drunk rewards players with a Evade buff during combat. The higher the tolerance of a player, the more alcohol is required to remain drunk. If a player drinks too much, they will no longer be able to evade and lose mobility in combat or in regular travels. Certain NPCs can unlock random encounters if they enjoy seeing a drunk master stumbling across the streets on a regular basis. Be wary of your Schools Rules to make sure that you are permitted to drink without being disciplined by your sect.
In combat, a player with the appropriate skill can spray alcohol to get another player drunk. If a player Spits Wine (initially a Beggar skill) the targeted player can become drunk and affected by the alcohol. Having a low tolerance results in being knocked down, slower movement, inability to perform certain skills, vomit, and blurred vision; becoming a major detriment in combat. If you have a higher tolerance and are sprayed by another player, then you could have your own evade buffed thanks to the expectorating opponent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- East & West Unite At Last in Silkroad Online Update
- Silkroad Online players today are able to enjoy the launch of Ignite Silkroad Part 2: East and West Unite!, part of a series of updates to rev...
- Top 10 Best 3D MMORPGs / MMOs
- Ever Since EverQuest surpassed Ultima Online in subscribers in mid 2000, most people realized that 3D MMORPGs were the next big thing.
- Omerta: Version 4.8 Following Game-Changing War Available
- Omerta Game Ltd, a leading independent online games developer and publisher, is today excited to announce the launch of Version 4.8 of perenni...