Albion Online Alpha Testing Begins
Sandbox Interactive today announced it will launch a closed alpha test for its highly-anticipated cross-platform sandbox MMORPG, Albion Online beginning March 24th. Players will need to act fast as there will be a limited number of keys available.
“Though this alpha test will be the biggest we’ve ever run, the number of keys is still limited and we are looking for critical feedback from fans as we reach this next phase,” said Yasmin Babb, Community Manager at Sandbox Interactive. “Players should be on the lookout within the next few weeks for information about what potential testers can expect during the Albion Online alpha test.”
Albion Online is a free-to-play medieval sandbox MMO set in a cross-platform world where players will conquer, colonize and defend territories all in a classless character customization system tailored for dynamic full loot PvP battles where every encounter is different.
The first true cross-platform MMO, Albion Online, will run on different devices including Windows, iOS and Android at the same time and in the same world. The game will go into beta in 2014.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
- New RaiderZ Video Highlights Goblin Gollem
- With the closed beta just five days away, Perfect World Entertainment has released a new video for RaiderZ.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Coming to Steam
- The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest chapter of the award-winning RPG franchise and brings the legendary experience online for the first tim...