Age of Wushu: Item Locker Now Available
As part of the continuous efforts to offer more in-game security options to players, Age of Wushu is introducing the Item Locker this week. The new feature will allow players to place items in a “protected status”. Once the item is placed in the locker, the item cannot be traded, deleted, sold or disassembled within a 2-day cooldown time.
Jianghu VIP players can get 15 free slots of the Item Locker; while Non-Jianghu VIP players can only get 5.
For more information, please visit Age of Wushu’s official site. – http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/297
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Moves to Full Alpha
- Gloria Victis has closed pre-alpha and transitioned to full alpha, complete with a server wipe to give everyone a fresh start.
- War Thunder Launches the 'Chronicles of World War II'
- War Thunder has officially launched the "Chronicles of World War II", which is a series of in-game events recreating pivotal battles...
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.