Age of Wushu: Item Locker Now Available
As part of the continuous efforts to offer more in-game security options to players, Age of Wushu is introducing the Item Locker this week. The new feature will allow players to place items in a “protected status”. Once the item is placed in the locker, the item cannot be traded, deleted, sold or disassembled within a 2-day cooldown time.
Jianghu VIP players can get 15 free slots of the Item Locker; while Non-Jianghu VIP players can only get 5.
For more information, please visit Age of Wushu’s official site. – http://www.ageofwushu.com/news/view/297
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft Clan Party Update Live
- Freejam announces that the Robocraft Clan Party update is now live.
- Otherland Celebrates 21 Years of the Franchise with Extensive Improvements
- Back in 1997, the first of the OTHERLAND tetralogy was published by Tad Williams, which has since become a lynchpin of the cyberspace Sci-Fi.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class