Age of Wushu Announcing: Tempest of Strife
A whole new chapter of Age of Wushu is just around the corner. Snail Games today announced the fourth and latest expansion, Tempest of Strife. In the content update due later this spring, players will be able to join six new Sects and experience weather changing. Here is a list of what to expect in this expansion,
l Three Emerging Sects – The ferocious Villa of Beasts, the vigilant Xu Family Manor and the acupunctural healers of Golden Needle Sect will be open to all heroes.
l Three Hidden Forces – The legendary Palace of Shifting Flowers, the shrouded Peach Blossom Island and the villainous Rootless Clan will only open their doors to those who have a huge reserve of latent talent.
l Immersive Weather – Experience thunderstorms, hazy rain, blizzard, sandstorm and even eclipse in Tempest of Strife! Unique weather conditions will also trigger mysterious events.
l School Betrayal – Tired of your yammering old masters? Want to don whole new colors? Players from the original Eight Schools will be able to join the six emerging Sects by Betrayal, Excursion or Incognito.
l The Vagrants – Become the nameless wanderer: the self-styled vagrants can throw off school restrictions and build up their own inner skills.
l Face-lifting Surgery – For perfectionists and ambitious beauties, are you not satisfied with your appearance? We’ve made it possible to alter your facial features, but you must first seek the location of this “doctor”.
l Equipment Inscription – Inscribe and personalize your gear with your own unique names! Show off your poetic creations to the world.
Age of Wushu team will be updating information on each feature later on. Please stay tuned to more news on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta Test Begins
- Wargaming today announced that its free-to-play mobile MMO action title, World of Tanks Blitz, has officially entered into Closed Beta testing...
- The Lord of the Rings Living Card Game Launches Into Early Access On Steam
- Asmodee Digital and Fantasy Flight Interactive moved The Lord of the Rings: Living Card Game into Early Access on Steam for PC/Mac.
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.