Elsword – Varnimyr Dungeon Trailer
Demonic energy is seeping from a gaping chasm below the El Tower. Denif opens the seal, and the El Party will find that they are now in Henir’s Realm; the Labyrinth of Ruin is coming to Elsword. In addition to that dungeon, a second is coming, Guardian’s Forest. The Demon Realm update will also bring a new stat in the form of Adaptability; as the El Search party adapts to the Demon Realm, they will regain their stats and also receive a debuff as they’ve traveled too far from the protection of El. The Mystic Enchant System will also make end-game equipment stronger, and Mystic Enchant can be used on select weapons for 200,000 ED and will make their might even greater.
The Demon World Event begins today and lasts until July 24 at 11:59 PM PDT. Clearing the Labyrinth of Ruin and Guardian’s Forest once daily will earn players rewards, such as a Leviathan Fragment and Forginay’s Leaf, which can be exchanged for other items.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Omerta: Version 4.8 Following Game-Changing War Available
- Omerta Game Ltd, a leading independent online games developer and publisher, is today excited to announce the launch of Version 4.8 of perenni...
- The Skies: "The End of Lifetime" Package Sale Announced
- Eforb announces that the Lifetime Premium Package offer for their MMORPG The Skies ends on the 16th of May.
- Orcs Must Die Unchained: China Version Now Hosted by Tencent
- Robot Entertainment today announced a strategic partnership with Tencent Games to bring ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, the upcoming fast-paced o...